Clicking on a link will create a new window.
- Highways@leeds.gov.uk to report a highway fault to the Leeds City Council
- Highways Agency web site (for information on national motorways and trunk roads)
- WY Metro Co-ordinating the provision of high-quality, accessible transport for everyone in West Yorkshire
- Leeds Bradford International Airport The LBIA website provides information about the airport, including live arrival and departure information
- Car Share Leeds Car sharing service for those who live in and around Leeds
- City Car Club Leeds Short term car hire
- Leeds train station live departure board
- Walking Journey Planner for the Leeds area
- Traffic.email@example.com to report a traffic signal fault to the Leeds City Council
- Download the traffic signal data request proforma
- Cycling information on the map is provided by the Leeds City Council's cycling officer. Any comments, corrections or additions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leeds Cycling Map Provides information on cycle routes in and around Leeds (or download PDF)
- Cycle Journey Planner for West Yorkshire
About Leeds Travel Information
- Web report summary Leeds City Council have asked you how you use this site and published the findings in the web survey report.
- Mott MacDonald The Leeds Travel Info website has been developed by Transport Technology Services, Mott MacDonald for Leeds City Council
- Osprey Osprey is Mott MacDonald's UTMC compliant data exchange framework. Osprey provides a central point for collation of data which appears on this website.